latest news!!!!

Well, well very busy end of march, start of April and regretfully I have to say that I did not manage to make any kwarezemal (I'll make some soon), but with the help of my dad for decorating I managed to make 13 figolis with the recipe I gave you earlier and here are some pictures of the process...don’t they make your mouth water, mmm? (Today the 4th of April there are only two left because they were demolished by my family)

pic 1,2,3, just baked


pic 3, dark chocolate coating


pic 4 and 5 my dad being creative!!



and the final product ready to be demolished after 5hours of hard work



Site Meter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONLY IN Malta- Sponsering MasterChef while trying to win it

Hiccups Pub Paceville- still the best burger you could ever have had...but luckily you still can have...