fifteen days...


This marks the second week since the last fifteen day have been extremely stressful, extremely horrible and so out of control, and two make these days even more difficult to handle they were also prettily decorated with three bad news, which I was not expecting.
Well most people say its life but what’s frightening me most is this gut feeling that there is some even worse bad news in the pipeline. Hope this time my feeling is not right but to be sincere I really doubt it...
I'll do my best as always to look at the positive side of it and hopefully I'll succeed to make things look better...wish me luck and pray for me...
Site Meter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONLY IN Malta- Sponsering MasterChef while trying to win it

Hiccups Pub Paceville- still the best burger you could ever have had...but luckily you still can have...