Malta - A (short) Maltese Love Story...



Alexander Pfeiffer created together with Yvette Rossingaud and Andreas Raab a Video about the beautiful iles of Malta, Gozo and Comino. This Video will be used to promote Kinnie a local soft drink in Austria.

The Video was shot in September 2007; Showing: Blue Grotto, Ta' Xbiex, Sliema, St. Julians, Gozo, Valletta, Peter's Pool and many more places!

Music: "Another Dawn" composed and played by Florian Mayer.

Florian Mayer, singer and keyborder from the viennese based band Blended, wrote two "concepts" of songs for the movie. "Another dawn" is a wonderful song about the beauty of Malta, but also speaking about the environmental problems Malta has to face.

Another Dawn

I was walking down the boulevard next to the sea
People were on the benches talking in sweet evening melodies
I remembered the Blue Grotto glistening; the wind blew the heat away
As a newly-built hotel cast its shadow on the Golden Bay

Dawn is coming, time is running
Hey, we still got another day
No more hiding, no more fighting
over things that are ours anyway
I can see the red line coming up over the hill

When the Marsaxlokk fishermen pulled in their nets
I was on one of those many bus rides no one ever forgets
St. Julian’s in the evening breeze, the stars shining down so clear
As empty bottles and plastic bags are swept under the pier

Dawn is coming, time is running
Hey, we still got another day
No more hiding, no more fighting
over things that are ours anyway
I can see the red line coming up over the hill

You don’t know where the water goes
You don’t know where the river flows
You don’t see every tree that dies
But every day you do see the greedy eyes

St. Julian’s in the evening breeze, the stars shining down so clear
We can’t let all this beauty just disappear

Dawn is coming, time is running
Hey, we still got another day
No more hiding, no more fighting
over things that are ours anyway
I can see the red line coming up over the hill
And I know I can do something and I will


Site Meter

Comments

Anonymous said…
Bon Swa!

It makes me proud that you linked our "little video" about the beauty of our loved Malta :-)!

Grazzie haffna for that and all the best from Vienna!

Alex Pfeiffer
CODama said…
it is an honor for me to link such a beautiful video to my site, 1st because it is beautiful and second is that I love the way you manage to make our little island look even more beautiful...I wish you all the success in your work and all the best for the new year...

Popular posts from this blog

ONLY IN Malta- Sponsering MasterChef while trying to win it

Hiccups Pub Paceville- still the best burger you could ever have had...but luckily you still can have...