Hbula Stirati...


I’ve been meaning to post this blog long time ago, infect the day I received an invitation via email from Kevin Saliba (one of the poets) to mark the launch of a new poetry book called Hbula Stirati by 5 poets next Saturday the 21st of July in one of my favourite garden, the one I say is in San Maison but everyone says it is in Floriana. (Tal Milorda Garden)

It could be that just like G’Mangia we are being influenced to erase these little suburbs from the books but anyhow that‘s a different story.

If just like me you enjoy Maltese literature and in this case Maltese poetry with a little extra spice I recommend you check Hbula Stirati.

And even better why not attend the launch and get hold of the book itself which should be available by next Monday. Who know maybe one day you would be reading my flyer advertising the launch of my book. It has been in the pipeline but I’m too lazy to do it...
Site Meter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONLY IN Malta- Sponsering MasterChef while trying to win it

Hiccups Pub Paceville- still the best burger you could ever have had...but luckily you still can have...