A couple of days in hospital...



I had to spend a couple of days in hospital and even if my ward was located in the Karen Grech side of St.Luke’s hospital, the reason of my stay was definitely not because I was expecting a baby (even if sometimes I look like I'm carrying one). Well hospitals, I don’t believe they are the best places were on one can take holiday, even though all the nurses, carers and doctors do their best to make such an anxious moment look like a pleasure trip as possible. So looking at the positive side I said to myself that I would have some time to read a couple of books. Well that was the idea but luckily thanks to my friends I didn’t have much time to read infect I didn’t even finish one book since whoever I told about my mishap came to see me in hospital ( a friend also came especially from Gozo) or bombarded me with text messages some from as far as Dubai thanks guys and gals for making me feel so warm and taken care of...and as I like to put it a friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you, even when you are fooling anyone else...I can vow for that and I thanks the Lord for granting me so many special people around.
Site Meter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONLY IN Malta- Sponsering MasterChef while trying to win it

Hiccups Pub Paceville- still the best burger you could ever have had...but luckily you still can have...