back & angry!!!!


The only reason that I was not here lately was beacuse in malta there was a little wind and couple of rain drops which as usual stopped me from writing in my blog. No it was not the weather. What happened was as customary I had problems with the internet connection and I was looking forward to see which excuse they will come up with this time after spending a long time again to get hold of customer service. This time the reason was that something inside the modem might have got burnt. The thing is that it rained just enough to dirty ones car and as far as I know there were no thunderstorms. Anyhow I waited for their technician which this time he was 2 days late and his excuse was that there are two houses with the same name in the street where I live even if I have told them I wonder how many times the number of the house and I always find my monthly bill in my letter box. So finally an hour ago I had their technician at my house and the reason why I didn’t have any service was that I was disconnected by mistake from the box outside...cool and relax was once the catch word behind a political campaign...
P.S. the reason why I use onvol is that regretfully I was tricked that if I pay for 12 months in advance I get a free month but I get the 13th month free...

P.S.S. Something to cheer me up this afternoon after spending y whole day waiting for the technician was that I managed to get, delivered by hand by the man himself the books which I have ordered from a fantastic second hand books local site, so if just like me you are a big fanatic of books check out this site you can easily find what you have been longing to buy but were kept back from buying for various reasons... http://www.attardbooks.com/ . There was some delay but I was always kept informed of what’s happening and that is what I call customer service.
Site Meter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONLY IN Malta- Sponsering MasterChef while trying to win it

Hiccups Pub Paceville- still the best burger you could ever have had...but luckily you still can have...