27days to go...I don't follow crowds, I draw them...




counting them 1,2,3. That's how many days are left for this year edition of the best Motorbike street show in America after the Daytona Beach Bike Week of last month. I simply adore the Bike Weeks, The spirit, the unity, the smeel of burning tyres, booze, posers and GIRLS. Is there anything else that a man needs...naaaa.
All of them are running thru my veins and make my heart beat faster...Born Free to Born to Ride...




BTW, if you are finding it difficult to see what you are gonna get me as my next present, I can suggest the following two parts for my baby, just in that colour, the same like my bike...beautiful burnt orange...



this blog is dedicated to all bikers, bike lovers and in memory of Patrick il-Habsi, Matthew and Bruce...they were all members of the gang...You are now riding with the Lord, ENJOY...
for more pic of Daytona Beach Bike Week see
http://daytonabeach.bikeweek.com/gallery.cfm/mode/browse/id/393
Site Meter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONLY IN Malta- Sponsering MasterChef while trying to win it

Hiccups Pub Paceville- still the best burger you could ever have had...but luckily you still can have...