saved by the bell

Now that the plants in my house have gave me an ultimatum and with that came the threat that they will not be providing any oxygen after today and all my soft furnishing were planning a group suicide and reading the book how to leave a mark to society as you die, I had to surrender to their intimidation, and I had to spend my last day on leave, spring-cleaning the house.
If you promise to keep it just to yourself, I will whisper to you that the biggest motivation of turning my house upside down was that I made a promise to myself last Christmas that I look for the remote control of my home cinema which I have lost ages ago, but regretfully I have to report that this challenge or I like to call it an obstacle race in a maze the equivalent of a maltacom exchange box and the old marsa power station (or is it still pumping up smoke?)(I bet I have more wires and power plugs, it’s time to change to wireless but that do require next year’s good old money no problem’s Dalli’s budget) was to no benefit at all, but nothing is lost because I did manage to find some other stuff that i will share with you on this blog, hopefully in the following days on my hsara blog...
Site Meter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONLY IN Malta- Sponsering MasterChef while trying to win it

Hiccups Pub Paceville- still the best burger you could ever have had...but luckily you still can have...