Low Carb Diet- the best diet ever invented- latest news-


GOOD NEWS Well I weighed myself this morning after I believe more then three weeks and I can proudly say that I managed to shed down almost 20 kilos without loosing any muscle, even if I eat all food that I love and it’s food that all nutritionist wanna be tell you that are unhealthy…since I started my diet on the 1st of December 2008…keep them coming…
P.S. I’m still experimenting to create some low carb dessert but so far some of my successful dishes I managed to create are
Strawberry cheese cake
Almond cookies
Chocolate chip cookiesTorta Del Re (an Italian lemon and almonds cake)
Cherry muffins (I still have to try the blueberries version but the fruit is out of season)
And my always favourite: Coppa Sorpresa a double cream, mascarpone based dessert with dark chocolate and almond nibbles

Site Meter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONLY IN Malta- Sponsering MasterChef while trying to win it

Hiccups Pub Paceville- still the best burger you could ever have had...but luckily you still can have...