ET made contact with home...

Guess who’s back?,

Well guys and gals ‘s been long since I have scribbled some hsara tal-gurnata, and as you can see that not only my main blog was left unattended but even my other niche blogs. A lot has been going on and since I was away from our little island(in Cyprus...pictures coming soon), I had to master a new job, having my mind working overtime to design and finish my house (a new blog is in the pipeline for that called ho2ho which does not stand for what you’re thinking but it’s from a house to home) and having a hopeless internet connection, the first thing to suffer had to be the blogs. But now I’m back fully fledged and ready to share most of it :).

I have to thank Sandro Vella for nominating my blogs and for being one of the few who promotes the Maltese Blogs…THANK YOU SANDRO
Site Meter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONLY IN Malta- Sponsering MasterChef while trying to win it

Hiccups Pub Paceville- still the best burger you could ever have had...but luckily you still can have...