guess who's back! the pic is for the directors and not for staff


I’m back after having to wait at least 4days to have the service back since yesterday was a public holiday...I managed to get hold of customer service on sunday morning and to be sincere I was very sorry for the poor guy who answered me. I am very sorry sir this poor guy said but on sundays and holidays we work on skeleton stuff of two technicians only. The service is a complete disaster and this is not the first time that this company has let me down big time. Only two technicians when this stupid company claims that they have topped the 100,000 tv customer and 30,000 internet client. We need choice...
Site Meter

Comments

Windu said…
welcome back .... which volcano erupted like that (apart from codama)?
CODama said…
thanks mate, a volcano which I beleive it's local customer service got on its ba**s :)

Popular posts from this blog

ONLY IN Malta- Sponsering MasterChef while trying to win it

Hiccups Pub Paceville- still the best burger you could ever have had...but luckily you still can have...