Getting my baby ready for summer...

This is one of my favourite ways to spend some of my free time. All alone in my garage, washing, polishing and buffing up my love!
I had a couple of bikes and even if this one is gonna take me some more work to get her back to its formal beauty and shining glory, I still can’t help but look and stare at it and think to myself what a piece of striking metal Honda in USA, (Japanese design and engineering but build in Ohio) managed to create in the late eighties...and that is even when it is standing still, you have to ride it and feel the V4 engine tremble beneath you in a slow way when it’s idling and a weird kind of power and force whenever you stretch the rev counter and push it hard . It’s an unexplainable feeling as the wind embrace your face and plays with the little hair out of the helmet as you try to slice thru it... it is not just the destination but the trip to make it there...



Site Meter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONLY IN Malta- Sponsering MasterChef while trying to win it

Hiccups Pub Paceville- still the best burger you could ever have had...but luckily you still can have...