ta' bla hsieb...



Sometimes one goes thru an uneasy phase and feels like the whole world is against him. Days roll like numbers and to be sincere sometimes I feel like it would be enough that today’s calendars have just months because you wake up in the morning and it's the first and the next morning is the last day, sometimes it feels like we have just a week in a month. Well at the moment I ‘m going thru one of this uneasy phase and it is not a nice situation to feel this way. I don’t like to be much the centre of attention but lately I feel kinda put aside, being it work and even in personal relationships, so in days like these I try to get refuge from the harsh days in our sister island gozo. Funnily enough early evening I received a text message from my friends that they are going to do dinner in gozo so I didn’t even let the mobile’s chime twice and I accepted straight away.
I don’t know you but I love to journey between the two islands when it’s dark, the soft breeze on your face, the smell of the sea, very little people travelling so it is not that noisy make this little trip very relaxing and one tends to forget the plights or put them aside at least during the 25 minutes it takes to cross the islands.

Site Meter

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ONLY IN Malta- Sponsering MasterChef while trying to win it

Hiccups Pub Paceville- still the best burger you could ever have had...but luckily you still can have...